Sunday, May 29, 2011

Melonie Young (San Antonio, TX)

I would give all of my worldly possessions for you to still be alive, so I could meet you, give you a hug and tell you how much your music has moved me to my very soul in a way that nothing else has. Oh, if only you'd come back to us, Jeff.

 Alessandra (Italia)

Ci manchi…

 Gissy (Germany)

Thank you for your music Jeff!
And for all you've given me.
Miss you so much, too much..
Sometimes I think God just wanted you back... for himself.
You are an Angel...

 Joanna (Warsaw, Poland)


 Ana Bordin Rabello (São Paulo, Brazil)


 Irena (Wroclaw, Poland)


Thank you universe for building the way for us,
thank you God for putting the right signs,
thank you stars for lightening the way
and thank you music for sounding so great.


Scottie, thank you for finding me in the entire universe.
Please be nearby and keep inspiring me.
I miss you so much and love you forever.



 Erin C. (Fort Worth, Texas, USA)

Jeff will always be missed. His music will live forever and part of him will because of it.


 Lisa Fulbright & Payton Buckley (Los Angeles, CA, USA)


Adopted a homeless cat on Sun, May 29, 2011 named "Bettie" and found some grace in this broken world.
Stared at Keith's grace arm tattoo, while he cut my daughter's hair, and found some more grace.
Reading Dream Brother this week, to feel closer to Jeff and to understand grace fully in my life...finally.

1 people lit candles in the comment box:

decal626 said...

Every question I ask is about you, Every step I take is toward you. I slept well last night, but I woke up drunk. I must have dreamt about you. -Rumi