Sunday, November 17, 2013


 Maria S.Meza

 Always Celebrating your Music and Brilliance w/ Passion and Deep Appreciation for your Creative Soul. RIP

  Bill Gerazounis

Happy bday dream brother..always inspiring and bringing out the best and most sincere in all of us that love your music!


  Joanna (Warsaw, Poland)

 Paula (Berlin)

 Every year it's kinda sad, but without his birthday we had no "grace" so thankful for the great music!


  Theresa E. (West Virginia)

“In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.” -Rumi With love on your Birthday, T. 

  Kimber (Norman, Oklahoma)

Happy Birthday, Jeff. The world is a better place for having you in it.


Katarina (Sweden) 

Every year I wish that I could have been born in a different time and place, so I could've at least had the possibility to go and see you perform. But I hang on to the music, your music, which makes the bad days a little brighter, and the good days even better. We all miss you, in our own way. Happy Birthday.


  Nadya (Russia)

Happy Birthday, Jeff 

2 people lit candles in the comment box:

Unknown said...

I lit a candle at midnight for Jeff The world needs you more than you know. We miss you!

Cat said...

Your passing is an unspeakable tragedy and an incalculable loss, but the music you left behind lifts up the heart of the world. RIP, Jeff. I'm grateful you didn't pass through this life unheard.