Monday, November 17, 2008

Ashley {Vancouver}



Majusia {Or}

The most amazing voice that there ever was.. your music lives on and you will always be remembered in our hearts! love you forever jeff!


Joanna {Warsaw, Poland}




Morgan {Sweden}

Love & respect!


Epi {Russia}




Rachael { Silsbee, Texas}

Jeff's music has touched and changed my life for the better. In rough times, I can always rely upon his beautiful words, his music to lift me up and give me hope. I'm so thankful to have such a "beautiful friend."


Tatiana Giovazzini {Rome, Italy}

Jeff I love you!!!!



Alice {Italy}



Bethany Burroughs {Virginia, USA}

You are still missed… as you always will be…



Manuela {Naples,Italy}

Thank you Jeff, for all you gave and you're still givin us. You're my personale angel


Kristy {Los Angeles, CA, USA}



Maria {Covilhã, Portugal}

"Je ne connais pas la fin". Always.



Kris Nova { Saint Petersburg, Russia}



Green Rabbit {Moscow, Russia}






1 people lit candles in the comment box:

Elo said...

Jeff, we will never forget you